Friday, 17 February 2017

I'M NOT AFRAID OF CATS ANYMORE

I woke up this morning really early. My friend teased me saying that 'since when do kau bangun awal'. Then i said, 'Hello, aku mmg bangun awal okay kau je yang tak tau'. After that we both laughed so hard till my stomach feel pained. Then, my friends and i planned to go out since this is the first week of this semester. Told ya, that if i go out, my money went out like water. I shop till i dropped then i regret. Hm, sad life. When can i get to shop without even see the price tag, just pick what i like and just pay. 
We went to Aeon Taman U and then we walked like 1 km-ish(it think so) away to U Mall, Can you guys feel the heat while you walked when the sun just above your head. So hot guys literally so hot. My mission was just to buy an umbrella and a water bottle. In the end, i bought really so many things including note books, color pen, etc.......Can you guys feel what i feel when you calculate back all unnecessary things that you bought. I feel REGRET! Haahahahha. It's useless to regret now. I think i need to eat maggi for this week. Hahahaha just kidding.
 After i finished shopping, one of my friend asked me if i want to go to a pet shop. I just dumbfounded. I said that i was so afraid of cats. I just thought that i would screamed and running all over the place. She said that it's okay they were really cute cats. Then we decided to go there. As we arrived, i was totally fell in love with one of the cats which is british cats( i don't know what is the real name of the species. I just heard the employee said british at the end of the name soz). It was really really cute cat because it just stay at its own place without disturbing me. 
That's how i end my day for today with cutie cats.

No comments:

Post a Comment